Recently, as I was in the depths of meditation, I was bombarded with a series of enormous esoteric “downloads” from Source. Through visualization, I was shown details about the symbolic structure of existence. The “download” also encompassed information about:
- What Source “looks like” and its strategy for evolution
- The Universe and what it “looks like”
- The Eye of Providence and why it’s long been a symbol of truth
- Consciousness’ journey through the densities
- The hidden beauty of the Divine Masculine and Feminine
- How love is engrained in who we are
As I’ve been discovering over and over again, imagery and symbolism are literally embedded into the blueprint of the universe and all life… and we TRULY are created in “the image of God,” precisely because we ARE God, and we created it that way.
As an esoteric wisdom seeker and occultist, I simply set my intention to recover and remember these kinds of magical elements that God-Source and our Universal Consciousness sought to engrain within the template of existence!
Suffice to say, this is one of the most amazing multi-part downloads I have ever received. Before you read on, please relax your mind and let go of any 3D distractions. I really want you to focus on “being here, now” while reading this post. 🙂
“The underlying, primary psychic reality is so inconceivably complex that it can be grasped only at the farthest reach of intuition, and then but very dimly. That’s why it needs symbols.”Sigmund Freud
── · 。ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ──
God-Source and it’s Strategy for Evolution
God-Source is a sphere of blue energy (Figure I).
In an elaborate scheme to better know itself, it devised a brilliant plan in which it would divide its energy into equal aspects with whom it would imbue God-like creator power — hence began creation.
So, a framework was imagined whereby God-Source would (somehow) split itself into equal universal aspects (Figure II) within itself. Some say this process began with 12. That feels right in my heart.
As a note, since the construction/mechanics of it all requires Source-level intellect to pull off and since it’s all immaterial infinite awareness/energy, it’s hard for me to imagine how this would all fit inside of a sphere — and I’m not a geometrist, but somehow, the Higher Levels of ourself made the physics work!
But since this is easier to portray as if looking at a 2D cross-section, that’s how I’ve illustrated it:
It is important to understand that:
- Nothing can exist outside of Source.
- Source had to essentially cut itself off from itself if it were to really find out who it was.
- So, it condensed a good portion of its energy within a core nucleus, which effectively serves as the “mind of God.” This central portion represents the highest level of consciousness available, at the source of the game. This level is called SOURCE CONSCIOUSNESS.
- As I will explain below, universal consciousnesses — the initial aspects/sub-selves of the process of Source’s energetic division — then created successive frequency levels within themselves in order to sub-divide their energy.
The “Shape” of the Universe
For the sake of this piece, we’ll just focus on one universe — ours! Let’s imagine that the below (Figure III) is our universe’s “slice of the pie”:
This general configuration has been portrayed before in other diagrams to show how the shape of the the universe resembles a sideways cone:
Occult meaning within the Eye of Providence
This knowledge has long been embraced by truth seekers. Since the shape of the universe most closely reflects a triangle, a symbol was created to reflect that truth — a triangle with an all-seeing eye inside of it.
This is why the Eye of Providence represents illumination, knowledge, truth, and enlightenment. But, there are more layers of hidden meaning embedded within this symbol!
Another key point to understand, as mentioned above, is that there are frequency levels — eight, in fact, also known as DENSITIES of CONSCIOUSNESS — within our universe. The eight layers of bricks in the Eye of Providence represent the eight densities of consciousness within the universe.
The Symbolic Structure of Universal Consciousness
The structure of the bricks in the pyramid also represents the figurative road that consciousness takes in its Ascension journey returning up to Oneness.
I tried to show how this process works, symbolically, in the below diagram which also goes a step further. This outline shows how the densities of consciousness within this universe are structured, the journey of consciousness through them, and several other points to understand.
Note: I will likely explore this topic further down the road, so subscribe to the blow to stay up-to-date!
There are several things to note, here:
- The middle of the maze — what would be the Third Dimension — is the most difficult part of the journey. That is because 3D represents the final level of physicality.
There is NOTHING like physicality elsewhere in the universe, so we invented a strategy to ensure ascending consciousness would remain there for quite some time. Physicality provides highly formative experiences for the evolution of our consciousness.
- The structure is NEUTRAL, and so is Source — everything is simply consciousness.
- At physical death as your consciousness exits your body, your awareness will move, for a brief period of time, back to the LEVEL of Source Consciousness. This is why NDErs say they “saw it all” or “understood everything, the grand scheme.” In time, it will move back down to the most appropriate level of consciousness for it to continue its journey.
- We exist inside of (and are, in fact) a grand scientific experiment of ourselves, for ourselves.
That very top layer is where consciousnesses will reintegrate with the nucleus at the “center” of it all, effectively merging back into the essence of Oneness, or, as I termed it above, the “mind of God.”
The Significance of the All-Seeing Eye
The all-seeing eye, when placed in the very center of the pyramid, also has its center — the pupil — perfectly resting on the third line up, representing the Third Dimension within the universe.
What does this hidden meaning suggest? When we’re on Earth, we are PUPILS in a school!
The pupils of our eyes are also a microcosm of the macrocosm (the core or mind of God-Source). Our iris’ radiate beautiful blue, green, and brown colors which symbolize God-Source’s energy body.
In the #EyeofProvidence, the pupil of the eye rests on the 3rd line up, representing the 3rd #Dimension, suggesting we are here on #Earth as pupils or students.Tweet
The Divine Masculine & Divine Feminine
At this point, I was guided to illustrate — within the pyramid — a basic representation of both external reproductive organs for the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine:
Instinctively, I knew I had to superimpose them as if they were one. After I did that, I was intuitively guided to outline all of the places where hearts could be seen… so I did (purple):
At this point, I knew I was onto something pretty neat.
I let my guides aid me as I intuitively traced over the top of the design. What I’d outlined, and what now appeared, blew my mind! I instantly saw what looked to be two individuals in embrace and holding hands — I knew they were dancing:
Superimposed on one another, the #DivineMasculine & #DivineFeminine reveal two individuals dancing in embrace! #esoteric #occultism #awakening #consciousnessTweet
Notice the four infinity symbols within the two people. Notice also where their two heads meet and where their bodies touch — this is significant as it obviously marks the two areas where a man and a woman experience their climax. Notice, too, how part of their bodies are inside of the triangle while a portion is outside of it — this is also significant as it implies that LOVE can transcend our being, and that INFINITE LOVE is the only thing lasts forever. The couple’s temples meet at the very top of the pyramid, which seems to indicate they have succeeded in ascending the densities.
The dragonfly and butterfly
The longer I stared at the picture, and the more times I re-draw the diagram, I continued seeing new shapes and lifeforms imbued within it. I was able to easily see a dragonfly and butterfly, which symbolize self-realization and our soul’s emergence into life, respectfully.
It is fitting that the butterfly — which represents our budding into life — fits perfectly into the bottom half of the pyramid with it’s head placed perfectly on the 3rd line/dimension, and that the dragonfly — which symbolizes change and self-realization — spans the entire height of the pyramid with its head at the top and eyes popping out so that it can see truth.
These visual representations reveal mind-blowing truths embedded in the fabric of our divine blueprint.
These kinds of clues and pieces of knowledge can be found everywhere — symbols, pictures, drawings, words, names, and more. It is simply a matter of us rediscovering them, finding the MEANING HIDDEN in PLAIN SIGHT, and re-creating ourselves as we do!
➤ If you find my content to be of value, please consider making a donation via PayPal:
── · 。ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ──
Check out my latest content:
- My Lifelong Search For The Love of My Life & Ensuing Dark Night of the Soul
- Shades of Ego: Dissecting Unspoken aspects of the Shadow Self
- Maximize Lifetime Residual Income by Starting Your Kangen Business with a Quad
- The Real Dangers of 5G EMF Radiation [+ How to Protect Yourself]
- How to Unlock Your Soul Purpose: Ultimate Chapter Guide [+ Exercises & Videos]