Repeating variations of select constants, ratios, and measurements are evident among the celestial bodies (particularly, the Earth, Moon, and Sun) in our solar system, and they go far beyond mere ‘chance’. In fact, it’s a virtual MATHEMATICAL IMPOSSIBILITY that the alignments I will be explaining in this post are simple coincidence — there is no such thing.
“Nothing in nature is by chance… Something appears to be chance only because of our lack of knowledge. ”– Baruch de Spinoza
Many of the mysterious geometric relationships in space reveal divine mathematical consistencies that could have only been meticulously planned and placed by virtue of a higher-order intelligence.
As you will come to see, mind-blowing alignment is present within planetary orbits, distances, length of days, temperatures, time, shapes, and much more. Let’s dig deeper!
273 and 366
One of the most intriguing repeating constants in our exploration of the matrix of reality and underlying mathematics connecting the Earth, Moon and Sun is 273 (or .2732).
This constant is reached through this simple sum: (4 - pi) / pi = 0.2732
“The harmony of the world is made manifest in Form and Number, and the heart and soul and all the poetry of Natural Philosophy are embodied in the concept of mathematical beauty.”-D’Arcy Wentworth Thompson
273 in human cycles, shapes, and temperatures
Before I get into the cosmic ‘coincidences,’ let’s explore how 273 is ingrained in our day-to-day lives. We all use this constant — but few are consciously aware of the embedded meaning. Consider these points:
- 27.32 is the freezing point of water on the Kelvin scale (K)
- 273 days in an average human pregnancy
- The average human menstrual cycle is 27.3 days
- -273.2 degrees Celcius is the temperature of absolute zero
- Absolute zero point of water is 273.2% colder than the temperature it takes to boil
- Gasses expand by 1/273 of their volume with every degree on the Celsius/centigrade scale
- Water changes phases at 273°K
- The triple point of water takes place at 273.16 K
- The Cosmic Background Radiation is 2.73 K
- The relationship of the Great Pyramid’s height to half its base is 1.273:1 (or 4:pi) and thus ‘squares the circle’.
- Comparing a square’s perimeter to a circle having an equal circumference, the circle’s diameter is 27.3% longer than the edge of the square.
- If you draw a circle inside a square, with the circle’s diameter the same as the square’s length, the area left over that the circle does not cover is 27.32% of the total area of the square.
273 in ratios of the Earth, Sun, and Moon
These mind-blowing mathematical synchronicities continue to appear within relationships of the Earth, Moon, and Sun. The interplay between 273 and 366, specifically, repeats within these bodies. Check it out:
- The ratio of Earth’s diameter to moon’s diameter is 0.273
- The ratio of the moon’s diameter to Earth’s diameter is 3.66
- 27.32 Earth days in a Sidereal period of the moon
- 2,730,000 is the circumference of the Sun in miles
- Sunspots revolve around the Sun’s surface in 27.3 days
- There are 273 days from the summer solstice to the vernal equinox
- The Earth and Moon orbital periods are reciprocal — 1/27.32 = 0.0366 for 366 days in a sidereal year and 1/366 =.002732 or 27.32 days in one ‘moonth’.
- 273 m/s2 is the acceleration of the Sun
- The Sun’s Synodic Period is 27.2753 days
- 0.273 cm/s2 is the acceleration of the Moon in its orbit around Earth
- 366 lunar days — or 27.32 Earth days — equal 10,000 Earth days
“The Moon is not arbitrarily where it is by some cosmic mistake. The distance from the Earth and the speed of rotation and many other attributes of the Moon were all very carefully and very intentionally engineered to create a desired environment on Earth. Before your current history there have been many civilizations either living on Earth or interacting with those that did. Some of them had capacity to impact their environment in ways that you would even now find quite God-like. The Moon is not a happy accident. It is a very precisely placed and engineered item…”— 8, Zingdad’s Higher Self, The Ascension Papers, Book 2
108 is also a special cosmic constant.
- The polar diameter of Saturn is 108,000 km
- The orbital period of Saturn is 10,800 days
- The orbital distance of Venus is 108 million km
- The orbital velocity of Earth is 108,000 km/hour
- The Sun’s diameter is approximately 108 Earth diameters
- Earth averages 108 solar diameters from the Sun
- The Moon averages 108 lunar diameters from the Earth
- You can fit precisely 108 Moons between the Moon and Earth; 108 Suns between Earth and the Sun; and 108 Earths across the diameter of the Sun
There are 10,080 minutes in one Earth week, and when 10:08 is displayed on a wall clock, the clock is split into perfect fourths when viewed straight-on.
In yogic astronomy, the orbit of the Earth around the Sun is divided into 27 portions, called nakshatras. Each nakshatra is further split into four equal parts called padas or steps. If you multiply 4 by 27, you get 108. These 108 units represent the 108 steps that the Earth takes through space. Each nakshatra matches with half of the lunar orbit around the Earth. The cycles within the human body also align with this.
The element silver (which has always been associated with the Moon) has an atomic weight of 108g/mol. The interior angles of pentagon measure 108 degrees each.
432 and 216
There is much mystique around 432.
For example, the Hindus said the Kali Yuga — a period of darkness or depressed consciousness — lasted 432,000 years. Let’s look at other 432 mysterious synchronicities.
432 and the Great Pyramid
The Great Pyramid was quite intricately designed to embody ages of gnosis of cosmic and mathematical significance. A key constant in its construction is 432. In fact, the dimensions of the Great Pyramid correspond to the dimensions of Earth at a scale of 1:432,000. Let’s do a little math:
The original height of the Great Pyramid was 481.3949 feet. 481.3949 feet x 432,000 = 207,962,596.8 feet which is 3,938.685 miles. 3,938.685 miles is almost exactly the polar radius of Earth.
The base perimeter of the Great Pyramid is 3,023.16 feet. 3,023.16 feet x 432,000 = 1,306,005,120 feet which is 24,734.94 miles. 24,734.94 miles is nearly the equatorial circumference of Earth.
The miracle tone of 432 Hz
‘The Miracle Tone’ of 432 Hz is said to be the natural frequency of the Universe, and might contain healing frequencies to allow us to more easily connect with God-Source energy.
432 continues showing up in numerous large-scale measurements and is undoubtedly a cosmic key which may unlock a language of higher understanding.
I can accredit much of my understandings about 432 to the teachings and wisdom in the above video — check out the full-length original version, linked above. I tried to incorporate more info in my Instagram post:
“Over the course of history, we have been somehow guided toward both the subconscious creation, and eventual conscious recognition of a grand pattern based on frequency, mathematics, time, space, and geometry. Quite possibly, these synchronistic numbers, shapes and tones represent the building blocks of a language that we do not yet fully understand, but could turn out to be the most important language we will ever learn.”Eric Rankin, SonicGeometry.com
864 is another intriguing example to consider.
For example, the Sun’s diameter is 864,000 mi. And, one Earth rotation lasts 86,400 seconds.
Additionally, get this: the distance from the center of Stonehenge to the base of Silbury Hill (the tallest prehistoric man-made mound in Europe and one of the largest in the world, near Avebury in England) is 86,400 feet (SecretsInPlainSight.com).
Place de la Concorde is the largest square in Paris touting an area of 86,400 square meters.
Perhaps most notably, every number explored here are ‘precessional numbers’ because they are factors of 25,920. 25,920 is astrologically significant because it is what’s called a Platonic Year, whereby the Sun crosses the equator at the vernal equinox moving backwards against the fixed stars around the twelve signs in about 25,920 years (from one constellation in about 2160 years).
Without question, we live in a mathematical Universe… equally full of curious mystique and Divine repetition, symmetry, and proportions!
- Cosmic Coincidence – joedubs.com
- Cosmic Proportions – joedubs.com
- Unbelievable Cosmic Coincidences – world-mysteries.com
- Secrets in Plain Sight – Scott Onstott
- A=432 – GoEarth.com
── · 。ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ──
You are following this blog (manage).
- Celestial Synchronicity: Cosmic Ratios & Repetition [273, 366, 108, 432, 216, & 864]
- Nature’s Proof of Intelligent Design: Sacred Geometry, Phi, the Fibonacci Spiral, & Self-Reflective Designs [Mega-Post]
- What Really Happens at Physical Death & How to Exit the 3D Reincarnation Cycle
- The Symbolic Structure of Existence (Source, Divine Masculine/Feminine, & More)
- The Origin, Science, & Structure of Consciousness
Reblogged this on dreamweaver333.
Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.
Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.
Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal and commented: Food for thought, although not necessarily the answer to all your questions.
[…] This article originally appeared on the Eternal Living blog, here. […]