Going Within & Doing Inner Alchemy
I can not stress this point enough and it goes beyond just a conceptual, figurative understanding: You have to listen to your heart.
|The heart is the most powerful source of electromagnetic energy in the human body, producing the largest rhythmic electromagnetic field of any of the body’s organs. The heart’s electrical field is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the electrical activity generated by the brain. What might this indicate? Once quick trick you can always is to train yourself to continually ask the question, “What would love do?” Then try to live accordingly with whatever your heart says.|
If you want to push through and fully awaken to your purpose, you can no longer base your decisions off of the outside world, old conditioning, or past beliefs acquired during childhood.
You’ll have to begin discarding programming which will not serve you in your quest to be the best.
The goal, your goal, is this:
To find your niche and become the leading expert in the world by sharing it with the world from an angle no one else ever has, can, or is willing to do.
When you’re in your purpose, you will have found your heart — your HEaling ART — and can express yourself to the world in a way no one else ever has or could.
To do this, by the very nature of awakening, you’ll be DEVIATING from the accepted norm… so you WILL feel isolated.
That’s the exact reason so many people want to remain asleep — they aren’t ready to feel isolated. They want to continue to cling to old egoic mind-identifications that keep them feeling comfortable and aligned with the masses.
To that, you must say “ick!”
Let me tell you something: the masses are ALL lost as f*ck. You did NOT come here to fit in with anyone; you came here to stand out and etch your own place in history by diving into your destiny.
To do it, you have to give up everything you thought you knew about who you were and you must no longer care what anyone else thinks about you.
You have to give up emotional attachments to old labels or identification. You’ll have to sever old friendships that didn’t add to your self growth and you may notice familial bonds becoming more distant if they aren’t propelling you forward. The old you has to die so a new you can come forth.
Deep down, you know what you want. The trick is to access that knowledge within the depths of the subconscious mind by releasing attachment to thought and things. How?
By using tools.
Building a Soul Connection
A couple of the most tried-and-true ways that work to initiate your ascension into higher levels of awakening — and continually empower you along the way — include:
- Meditation. Shutting off the 3D world allows your focal point of awareness to go inward where true knowledge lies. Meditation helps stimulate the 3rd Eye, connect you with the Source of your being, and attain truisms that you can’t find during your waking consciousness state or through the sensory system.
- Reading. Reading expands your awareness and helps you make new neural connections. You can enter entirely new worlds by reading and learn new concepts that intrigue you. Ask your Higher Self to guide you toward books and content that will assist you along your journey.
- Writing/journaling. Writing works for me, but you can do any kind of artistic work… painting, dancing, making music, DIY projects or whatever it is. This will help your creativity flow and allow your mind to wander a bit as heart-centered energy comes in.
- Listening to healing frequencies. Music is one of the most impactful ways to connect with your soul. Certain frequencies are known to elicit specific thoughts, healing, knowings, psychic abilities, and ESP.
- Finding a mentor, counselor, or teacher who’s “been there.” Learning to find the right guidance during a transitory period can be really helpful so you’re not in your own head 24/7 trying to throw around a hundred different ideas, scenarios, and permutations of how things might play out.
- Investing in yourself. Whether spiritually, emotionally, financially, or physically, think about making investments in yourself as a way to expand your horizons. Consider ideas (energy healing, massage, travel, etc), outside support (therapy, hypnosis, reiki, etc), or business opportunities (starting your own brand, blog, business, etc) aligned with your heart’s desire.
We must go within if we want to fulfill our mission with-out.
The heart center is a portal which is directly connected to the wisdom, knowledge, and intentions of your Higher Self and soul. It is the doorway through which the 5 P’s will be brought to light.
Here’s how I imagine this abstract process working:
The above diagram illustrates and summarizes everything just covered.
Local you is struggling to find its purpose because it does not know the agenda of the Soul. The Soul is trying to get your attention but local you still fears dissociating from your old sense of self, so you feel that love from the Soul as the 5 D’s.
Whenever you’re ready, you will choose to go within instead of without. When you go within, you will gain access to the deeper, inner levels of yourself where that insight lies.
Though my diagram sort of depicts these levels of self as existing somewhere “out there”, they are actually WITHIN.
And what do you begin to embody when you travel within? The 5 P’s!